There are millions of people who suffer from stomach pains and digestive issues. In most cases, the culprit can be found in the food products that we consume.
There are additives and preservatives and other things that you’ve probably never heard of. For example, I can recall reading where the Subway subs and sandwiches corporation proudly announced that they were going to stop using rubber chemicals as an ingredient in making their bread.
If your digestive system is unable to function effectively, that could lead to major problems. It could affect your immune system, hormonal levels, and more.
As you’ll learn if this video, approximately 20% of Americans have some sort of digestive health issue. But there are changes that you can make to your diet that can correct many of the problems.
The key tips include the following:
– Don’t mix grains and fruit in your breakfast. Yes, that means you should exclude adding blueberries or strawberries to your bran flakes. Similarly, no jam on your wheat toast. Use peanut butter instead.
– Drink 16 oz of water with the juice of half a lemon every morning upon waking up. It takes that amount of water to jumpstart your metabolism and reach all your organs. And the lemon helps to wash unneeded acid from the stomach into the large intestines.
– Use apple cider vinegar or ginger root to help ease a stomach ache.
– Add probiotics to your diet
– Consider alternative dietary products such as almond milk and hemp seeds for easier digestion.